A helpful and comprehensive guide to raising and training dogs of any age, from two of Australia’s leading animal behaviourists.
Whether you’re looking to train a new puppy or to teach an older dog some new tricks, this easy-to-follow guide is for you.
Jen and Ryan Tate are expert animal trainers with years of experience helping dog owners to develop happy and confident pets.
In this informative book they distil all their advice so you can feel prepared, stay in control and enjoy a great relationship with your new dog, including:
– Choosing the right breed for you and your lifestyle
– Preparing your home and the first 48 hours with your pup
– House training and basic training
– Socialisation and confidence-building
– Play, exercise, tricks and rewards
– Resolving common behavioural issues such as barking, digging and chewing
– Ongoing learning and fun for teenage and adult dogs
Clearly written and well organised, and with evidence-based training techniques, this is the perfect handbook for creating a stress-free and enjoyable bond with your puppy or dog.
To place an order, call us during business hours on:
PHONE: (03) 5174 8499
ADDRESS: 51-53 Franklin Street,
Traralgon VIC 3844
ABN: 11 602 312 569
MON 7:30am – 5:30pm
TUES 7:30am – 5:30pm
WED 7:30am – 5:30pm
THURS 7:30am – 5:30pm
FRI 7:30am – 5:30pm
SAT 7:30am – 5:00pm
SUN 8:00am – 12:00pm